Friday, April 5, 2013

I'm Back! + Sixty-licious

Its been fffaaaaarrrrr to long since my last post.  New niece, new job, year of the snake (rapid change and transformation year) all probably something to do with it!  I have seriously missed creating and sharing and am stoked to be back with a goal to post three times a week!

It seems appropriate to start with a milestone post (since life milestones were the culprit behind my absence!).



My mom turned 60 yesterday. 60 is a HUGE birthday for most people, but even more special for my mom since she is so sick.  Making it to 60 has been a big goal for her in her journey over the past year, so I had to surprise fly in to celebrate with her - didn't I?!


My sister and I planned a sixty-licious themed party for her and invited all our family to join us.  HOW hilarious is sixty-licious?! I was so obsessed when I saw the banner.

We cooked good ole' Oklahoma country food, and my sister (who BTW is pregnant again with a BOY!!) baked my mom her favorite cake - German Chocolate.

I pride myself on being a great gift giver.  For this celebration, the best gift seemed to be the gift of having the three of us all together.







Doesn't the birthday girl look happy?!  Happy Birthday, MOM! Love you so much!

 I'm sooooo happy to be back.  I literally have a huge smile on my face right now. :)

xoxoxoxoxox,
L.A.

P.S. Look how big Dylan is!!! Her baby brother is due 8/21! YAY!


2 comments:

  1. Lindsey,
    What a lovely post, I'm sure your Mom loved every single minute of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... I love ALL of this news! Miss you tons Linds! xoxo

    ReplyDelete