Thursday, April 18, 2013

Acti-AWESOME


Hey Loves!

So, with my new well not really new, but new to you because I have been a blogging slacker awesome role at exhale has come a whole new world of learning.  I am sooo not complaining since learning is one of my favorite things. In fact, one of my favorite things to learn about is skin care! I mean, who doesn't want to beat aging?  Who doesn't want to look young forever?  Who doesn't want to always seem effortlessly beautiful, right?!!

At exhale, we carry a few great lines, but one has REALLLLLY captured my eye recently. It makes my skin glow, makes my heart happy, and is at a great price point.

I love Acti AWESOME! AKA Actifirm.

What makes their line so amazing, you ask?  For starters, they are based in the Dallas area (so close to Oklahoma that it makes my heart happy). They also have a special patent on a mushroom enzyme that makes their Z-Peel and MUST for at home skin care.  I use it three times a week in the shower and Mr. Arotin has actually noticed a difference. (When a man notices, its the REAL DEAL.) Also, for all you mommies out there, its completely safe and awesome for pregnant and nursing women.

Side note: you don't have to hide inside after doing one of their peels! Sun exposure is a-okay after an Acitfirm Z-Peel, so its s great line to carry with you into the summer!

Enough of my take on the product, why don't you try some yourself?  They do a Discovery Kit for $42 including a cleanser, z-peel, serum and booster (their version of moisturizer). Or you can come see me at exhale in Santa Monica to pick one up. WHAT'S NOT TO LOVE?!

xoxo,

L.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment