Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Bits of July

 Lovelies, wowza its been a while! So sorry for my hiatus, but I have been a busy girl!

I started my new role as Manager of Guest Experience at exhale at the end of June, and I hit the ground running!  I love my new position!  I mean what's not to love about representing a brand I believe in?!

Then, I headed to Oklahoma.....where I started out the trip poolside with my sis!


After 3 days here and 14 hours of labor for my sister, Dylan Kathleen Pride came into our lives at 7 pounds, 7 ounces born @ 7:37pm on July 16th.  I have never experienced anything more amazing than the birth of a child.  Hands down.

 Mr. Arotin joined me in Oklahoma for 8 days and made it just in time to meet Dylan.  He looks pretty excited about her, no?! hehee.

 Finally...Auntie Awesome! By the way, being an aunt really is awesome.

While in OK (I'm still here!) I've had the chance to visit old friends, and also visit comforting places.  Isn't that garden so fun?!  It reminds me of Cinderella!

 Fresh picked garden tomatoes have been a big part of my trip, too.

I took this picture in a good friend's house.  So many layers of home here.
 
I get back to Santa Monica on Saturday and am looking forward to getting back into the swing of life and projects!  I'll share more next week!

xoxoxoxoxox,
Auntie Awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment