Wednesday, June 13, 2012

One Year Blogaversary!

Image Source: Sugar Paper


Lovelies, I am SUPER excited today for many reasons. Most reasons I can't share (just yet!), but one I can!

I am so proud to announce that today is my blogaversary! One year ago today, I harnessed my passion to write and learn and decided to share my musings with the world. I am not a famous blogger by any means (yet!!!), but what I have learned this year through blogging can be summed up in the quote above.

Blogging has taught me to "live a colorful life". It has forced me to explore my creativity (partly out of necessity to blog about new and interesting things!), to live, to think, and to adventure outside my comfort zone.

I wouldn't change the more colorful version of me for the world.

Thank you, blog!



Image Source: The Bottom of the Ironing Basket


Hopefully on my two year blogaversary, I will be posting from the above location.  (You can see more of my daydreams / manifestations here!) Hehehehe...if not, I am sure I will still be happy with where I am.  Blogging has helped with that, too!

I would sooooo love if as a blogaversary present to me, you will share my blog with one person you know.  Maybe they will love it, maybe they will hate it, maybe it will inspire them to become more colorful too! 

xoxoxox,
L.A. (for 1 year and counting - woooohoooo!)

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! When you Google search Arotin now, you're the more 'famous' one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you ever think you would see the day?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy blogaversary, Lindsey!!!!!!!! I have thoroughly enjoyed each and every one. Also........ I have actually learned a thing or two (who would have ever thunk?????).

    Love you bunches and can't wait to see you and Chris next month!

    ReplyDelete