Monday, May 14, 2012

What I Learned This Weekend

This weekend was a whirlwind to say the very least!

I am back to my regular Saturday teaching schedule at Exhale, and I started bootcamp training on Sunday, so I am living and breathing Exhale these days!

The one fun thing I learned this weekend is that although Porter is dark and scary looking, its delicious!

Especially when it is made by my one true love, Mr. A!

We finally were able to taste the Chocolate Maple Porter (his recipe is adapted from this) he brewed a month ago (way does it take so long???!!!) last night. OMG.  Dessert in a cup.

I am even more excited to try his Strawberry Cucumber Hefeweizen that should be ready in 3 weeks! (You did read that right, Strawberry Cucumber beer is, in fact, brewing in my house as we speak!)

I have a big week ahead, lovelies and am manifesting the most positive outcome ever for myself!  Come back and visit the blog for some exciting posts that I have in store!

xoxoxox,

L.A.

P.S. We are 1 week in to our 30 day food challenege.  Not gonna lie, we really wanted to go out last night, but we resisted!

No comments:

Post a Comment