Thursday, May 3, 2012

Etsy Highlight - Kelly Green Vintage Suitcases!




 Happy Thursday (its my Friday!)!

Today I wanted to highlight a new item I posted on my Etsy shop, WithLove, L.A.  Aren't these Kelly Green Suitcases so cool?!  They are in PERFECT condition.  They would be great to use as a photo prop, as cards holders at a wedding, or maybe stacked as a side table in your house.  You could also get crafty like I did here!


Kelly & Coral

I love kelly green and these suitcases inspired a whole room in my house.  I thought I would share a fun home design idea utilizing kelly green and coral (one of my favorite colors).  I love to mix themes and prints in my home design.  Nature + pattern = awesome.  I read somewhere that its always good to throw something unexpected when you style a room, thus the ferris wheel picture.  The colors compliment the pallet I have chosen and the print adds whimsy, don't you think?!
xoxoxox,
L.A.






No comments:

Post a Comment