Friday, May 11, 2012

It's Friday, I'm In Love...With...

Image Source: designsponge
 ...Asparagus and Baby Arugula Linguine!

Are you kidding me?!  Holy spring yum! Recipe here.

Image Source (both pillows): One Kings Lane
 ...these pillowsssss!

Since Mr. A and I purchased our new couch, I have been browsing for pillows with the perfect pop.  These would definitely fit in our cozy, eclectic living room.


Image Source: Pinterest, unknown
 ...this quote.

My life this week has been full of law of attraction moments.  I thank preparation, patience and meditation.  Fingers crossed for me lovelies...I think the best is yet to come!!!



...my new and simple purse.

I bought this vintage purse about 6 months ago (I guess its not sooo new) as a night bag for a wedding I attended.  I decided last month that I would try to use this small purse as my daily handbag rather than as a night bag.  I went through my the huge shoulder bag I used to lug around and took out only the items I turn too daily.  Those items were added to my new, simple purse and everything else was left behind.  Would you believe me if I said I haven't gone back to my old purse or any of its contents (grocery cards, huge wallet, blah, blah, blah) one time since I switched?!  Well, its true! 



My purse holds my sunnies, 1 Lancome lipstick in "It" girl sheen, 1 Chanel lip gloss in Sundress, my favorite stuff on the planet, Burt's Beeswax chap stick, Burt's Beeswax hand sanitizer (I'm a fitness teacher and have to spray down often!), a Tiffany bag to hold parking money, Travel Daisy by Marc Jacobs, an Exhale comp class pass, my ID, 2 credit cards and my keys.

I literally have not needed 1 other crazy thing that used to live in my big bag.

I view my bag switch as a new life motto: keep it simple, keep it chic.

Happy weekend!

xoxoxox,

L.A.

P.S. I am back to my Saturday classes this weekend.  Travels are over for a little while!  Come play with me on Saturday @ 1130am for Core Fusion Barre, 12:45pm for Core Fusion Cardio, 4pm for Core Fusion Exhale!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness that pasta looks so incredibly yummy! I'm going to have to give it a try, thanks for sharing the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for visiting! I tried the pasta this weekend and its even better than it looks. Can you believe it?!

      Delete
  2. Great collection of things! I love that quote!

    http://vivikstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And, me too! Checking out your blog now. :)

      Delete
  3. Loving your list! That pasta looks delish! That quote is soo true as well! Glad to have ran across your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for visiting! Come back soon. :)

      Delete