Thursday, April 26, 2012

Trend Watch: Dipped

Image Source: Dutch British Love
I have seen this dipped trend all over the place the past few weeks.  Its like ombre only with a clean color break rather than a fade.  I think I like dipped better than ombre (maybe its my crazy virgo perfectionism).  What do you think?!
Image Source: Toast

Image Source: Strange Is Pretty

Image Source: Miss Moss

Image Source: ahalife

Image Source: http://blog.jelanieshop.com/
Happy Thursday!!!

xoxox,

L.A.

P.S. We are off to Chicago today!  Woohooo!

4 comments:

  1. I like color-dipped better than ombre, too! Which is funny because I'm also a virgo, ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It must be our crazy, type A nature, right?! hehe

      Delete
  2. I love those dipped chairs. And the utensils.

    Have a great time in Chicago, I've never been so I'd love to hear about your trip.

    Would you like to follow each other?

    C x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would love to follow each other! Chicago was great (a little cold), but that might be my thin, Southern Californian skin!

      xo

      Delete