Monday, April 2, 2012

What I Learned This Weekend

Lovelies!

Welcome back!  I hope you had a restful weekend.  Mine was super busy.  Lots of dinners and parties with friends and Mr. Arotin and I made an epic trip to the hardware store to prepare for tons of projects to be done (hopefully this week and weekend)!

In the middle of all that madness, we did find a way to bring back our wine pairing adventures!!

This weekend I learned that poached salmon is super easy to make and yummy!! AND pairs well pinot nior.  Holla!  The cooked apples in the recipe were OVER THE TOP!

In other news...our anniversary is a week from today!  Eeeeeekkkkkk!  Which means this week is going to be filled with lots of last minute preparations! 

I hope you have a lovely week!

xoxoxox,

L.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment