Wednesday, April 25, 2012

It's Friday, I'm In Love...With...




.....Friday mornings in new places!!

Happy Friday, lovelies!! I'm posting from Chicago today using blog press for the first time.

The picture above is my coffee drinking and blogging view (with a coat on!!!)

Don't you just love weekend trips?!



Image Source: With Style and Grace

...Goat Cheese Grilled Cheese!!!

I am so obsessed with the idea of goat cheese in a grilled cheese. Since I found out I'm dairy sensitive, grilled cheeses have been dearly missed in my diet. Goat cheese is okay for me to eat though, so I am super pumped to try this out!



.....our first (and favorite) spring pasta, pea pesto!!

We made pea pesto for the first time this spring a few days back. I love the recipe from Smitten Kitchen, but I always add a handful of fresh basil to the sauce to give it more pesto pop!



...my new band!!!

Eeeeeeekkk! My level of excitement is through the roof about my anniversary gift from Mr. Arotin! I love the soft look of rose gold and pink sapphires, don't you?!! And mixed with my wedding band?!! Double awesome.

Mixes metals and stones take wedding band(s) from classic to sassy chic, don't you think?!!



...airport Bloody Marys!!!!

This one is a given. Y'all know I'm a sucker for the airport Bloody Mary. Always the perfect start to travels.

We have a dinner tonight, a bridal shower tomorrow and fun classes to take at Exhale Chicago while we are here! I also pray to pop by Top Shop and maybe check out some antique shops too!

What are your plans this weekend?!

Xoxoxox,
L.A.

3 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great trip! I have a recipe for enchiladas that uses goat cheese - and it's delicious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Goat cheese enchiladas....what?!!! That's a must!

      Delete
  2. Have a wonderful weekend sweetie! Can't wait to see you!!!! And...... your anniversary present!

    Love you bunches! Mom

    ReplyDelete