Thursday, April 5, 2012

3 Years Ago Today...

Image Source: Pinterest
..I had a super red nose (recovering from a cold), was laying on the beach with friends, wondering if I was ever going to meet a guy that could challenge me, when Mr. Arotin asked me to come sit on his beach towel with him.  I said no at first, but in the end, he was irresistible.

Two years ago today, I was on that same beach drinking pineapple champagne when the man of my dreams asked me to marry him.

One year ago today, I was frantically polishing off the last details for our wedding which would come in four days.

Today, I am so grateful for the past three years.  I am grateful for my life now and all that is to come in the future.

I love you, Christopher.  I can't imagine what life would be like had you not had that enormous beach towel. ;)

xoxoxox,

Mrs. Arotin

P.S. Isn't it amazing how much can change in just a year?  This quote inspires me to always look forward, move forward and stay optimistic.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, lady! Heart you two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply a wonderful, wonderful heartfelt blog! Each day I read your blog and am realizing that you are indeed a grown woman. I couldn't be more proud or happy for you!

    ReplyDelete