Monday, March 12, 2012

What I Learned This Weekend




I'm going to have a niece!!!  Yippie!

I took all these shots as a gender reveal shoot for Toni and Mark while they were visiting this weekend.  I like the light coloring and beachy feel.

Now that I know what gender to shop for and plan a shower for, you better believe that Auntie Awesome is excited!

A little shower inspiration.

I am dying over all this. (Okay, so the aunt one is a little silly, but I might buy it anyway!)

Wishing you all a joy-filled, spring-forwarded (yay for more sunshine) week!

xoxoxox,

L.A.

1 comment:

  1. Too, too cute! I think the pink gingham would be the PERFECT going home frock!!! I will order and WE can give to her? Let me know!

    Again, wonderful job on the photos!

    Love you,

    Mom

    ReplyDelete