Friday, March 16, 2012

It's Friday, I'm In Love....With...

Image Source: Country Living
 ..painting window casings!

What a way to add pop to your space!  Especially if you (like me) have super old windows that need a fresh coat of paint, anyway!

Image Source: Prudent Baby
 ..this succulent wreath!

How pretty and ALIVE!  Can't wait to try this DIY project.

Image Source: DVF for Baby Gap
 ....DVF for baby gap.

Need I say more? (Oh! One more thing.  My niece is going to be stylin'.)

...this card!!!

It just makes me laugh!!!

Happy Friday, lovelies!

I am excited / sad for this weekend.  Excited because I get to see great friends and make crafts all weekend (while it rains!!).  We don't get nearly enough rain in Southern California, so I actually find rainy days and weekends to be a treat!  Sad because Mr. Arotin is going to Park City for a bachelor party and I will miss him!  All the boys are dressing 80s ski (any idea what that means?!) on Saturday night and we found Chris a hilarious outfit and wig to wear.  I can't wait to see (and share) a picture of him!

I hope you have fun celebrating St. Patty's Day (I will be having snake bites!!) and stay safe.

xoxox,

L.A.

P.S. Friendly reminder that I will now be teaching @ Exhale @ 11:30am, 1245pm and 4pm on Saturdays!  Come sweat and play with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment