Friday, March 2, 2012

It's Friday, I'm In Love.....With....

Image Source: Etsy

...red striped espadrilles for spring.
Perfect compliment for my polka dot dress outfit and is just a generally great spring wedge.  I love the chic element a wedge adds to a casual outfit.  I stand up a little taller, my legs look a little leaner, its a win-win.

Image Source: weheartit.com


Image Source: weheartit.com

Image Source: theittybittykittycommittee.com

Image Source: unknown
...kitten pictures.
Obviously. 

I love the little one gnawing on the bike wheel and the one with the Elvis-looking lip!

Happy weekend, lovelies!

Its going to be warm and sunny in Santa Monica this weekend and I am in desperate need of a bike ride to the beach and little relaxation.  I would love to buy this to compliment my beach day, but Mr. Arotin might get mad!

What are your plans?!

xoxoxoxo,

L.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment