Tuesday, March 20, 2012

First Day of Spring!

Image Source: http://www.designmom.com/
Lovelies!  I am giddy with excitement because today is the first day of spring!  As I type this, I am actually listening to spring birds chirping and can smell dew in the air.

Spring has a whole new meaning in my life since I met Mr. Arotin. (Not to get all sappy.hehe)  We first met and started dating in the early Spring, were engaged on the same day we met (one year later!) and we were also married in early Spring.  When the sun stays up later and the flowers begin to bloom, my heart skips a beat as I am filled with nostalgia of not only childhood, but new love.

I thought I would share the top 10 things I love about Spring with you today.  Maybe you love some of these too?!

1) Spring Flowers! Daffodils, Peonies, oh my!

2) Picnics!

3) Spring dresses

4) Spring sandals

5) Love is in the air! (Including my wedding anniversary!)

6) Roof top happy hour

7) Bike rides

8) Spring makeup (Light, dewy, glowy - all my favorite looks!)

9) Open windows (Miles and Nik looooveeee spring air)

10) Spring beer brews!

Did I miss any of your favorites?!

Happy Spring!!

xoxoxox,

L.A.

2 comments:

  1. You forgot the most important part of spring... Spring signals the start of another exciting season of baseball!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sam! You are so right!! I did forget baseball.

      Delete