Thursday, March 15, 2012

Electrifying!

Yesterday I picked up my new (and might I say AWESOME) Electric Yoga outfit during a nutrition event at Exhale.  I couldn't help but share this super fun picture Tara, the genius marketing guru at Electric Yoga, took of me in my new gear! 

I am super obsessed with the bright (should I say electric?!) blue color of the top and the lightning bolt on both the top and bottom.  Not gonna lie, I kinda feel like Super Woman in this outfit!

While at the event, I also had a chance to check out some of their other stuff and its all super amazing.  The pants are super stretchy and feel like a second skin. The tops fit like a glove.  I think I am most obsessed with these two products that I literally could not stop touching - this vest (holy goose-down awesome) and this bag (holy light-and-full-of-pockets awesome).

If you have a chance, you should check out this line.  Not only are the products amazing, but also the company values are inspiring and their products are made right here in the USA.  I love buying products and supporting companies with a positive message and good energy.  Electric Yoga has both = win-win!

xoxoxox,

L.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment