Thursday, March 1, 2012

Botox or Bangs



Image Source: The Five Senses

Image Source: Lili's Fashion

Image Source: Pretty Stuff

Image Source: unknown
One of our Core Fusion clients walked into the studio last night with a new do that totally rocked a fellow teacher and myself!  She got bangs!!  She is one of quite a few people I have been stunned to see don the bang do recently. 

I always ask people when they get bangs, what made them decide to take the plunge.  This particular student made me laugh so hard when I heard her bang-reasoning that I just had to share!  She said she had two choices one morning after looking in the mirror: botox or bangs.  She chose bangs. Hehe.

What do you think about bangs?  Do you have them?  Would you?  I tried the bang thang just after my wedding and am still in the process of growing them out!  I am not a bang girl, but I think they are sooooo pretty!  In a choice between botox and bangs, however, I believe I would suck it up and deal with the bangs.  What would you do?

Speaking of botox, have you heard of / used these?  I swear by them.

xoxoxoxoxox,

L.A.

2 comments:

  1. This is silly. She had an exceptional reason why she chooses bangs maybe she has financial problems or she has intensive fear on surgical operation. But for me, I would rather chose botox because bangs don't really suits with my type of fashion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment, Lisa! It was meant to be a silly post and also one to show pretty pictures of ladies with bangs! :) Wishing you a lovely day and hope you come back to visit the blog!

      Delete