Monday, February 27, 2012

What I Learned This Weekend

Image Source: West Elm
Happy Monday, lovelies!

I have to admit that my Monday has started off with a bang! I added a little too much sugar to my coffee this morning, which led to a super pumped up Core Fusion class @ 6:45am, which led to massive amounts of endorphins...so I am ready for this week, to say the least!  Hopefully some of my energy will rub off in you, too!

The first thing I learned this weekend is that the BEST way to get your husband / wife / significant other to agree to buy something new for your home is to give away what was already there!

I arranged a pick up for our old sofa on Friday evening and no more than two hours after our house was sofa-less, did Mr. Arotin agree to let me purchase the above day bed as our new sofa! Sneaky, yet very effective trick.  We are really excited about the day bed because it is big and cozy for movie watching, will allow for storage underneath (great for small spaces), will serve as an extra bed for guests (another small space plus) AND with a wood frame, its kitty scratch proof!

Image Source: Shoppingblog and Popsugar
The second thing I learned this weekend is that Gwyneth Paltrow really does nail it every time with her fashion choices for the Oscars.  I am SO in love with this chic look from Tom Ford and am obsessed with her slick hair and sparkly jewelry, finishing the look.  Mr. Arotin's favorite look was Penelope Cruz in Armani Prive.  He has good taste!

Image Source: http: NYmag
Lastly (and most excitingly!), I learned that I can teach Core Fusion Cardio! Yippie!

I had my Core Fusion Cardio mock class on Saturday and am all set to teach my first official class on Tuesday, March 6th @ 4pm!  If you are interested in a heart-pumping 45 minute non-stop cardio experience, come sweat with me!

I wish you all an amazing week!

xoxox,

L.A.

P.S. My sister is coming in two weeks and we will be doing a little maternity shoot and a little baby shopping while she is here! I am so excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment