Monday, February 20, 2012

What I Learned This Weekend

Happy President's Day!  I hope you all are home enjoying another day of rest and fun!

I am back to work today, but I had a fun-tastic weekend filled with some of my favorite things! Lululemon teaching, Bloody Mary's, and fooood!!

This weekend, I learned that I love pretty much EVERY Pioneer Woman recipe.

My latest creation was her Cowboy Calzone.  Rotel + Soy Chorizo (substitution for her suggested ground beef and breakfast sausage) + 3 types of cheese = delicious!!

Note / FYI: By using soy instead of all the fatty meat, I reduced the calories in this recipe.  Score!!

I also learned that I am pretty much obsessed with every single classic convertible I lay my eyes on.  I saw this beauty in the bank parking lot on Friday.  Also!  I used the Nashville filter on Instagram to add to the vintage feel of this shot. Just FYI!

My most favorite weekend discovery is that Mr. Arotin can make a meannnnnnn and delicious beer!  This picture is of the first brew of Arotin IPA.  Just the right amount of hops.  Great job, honey!!

He used a Brooklyn Brew Shop beer making kit combined with beer class knowledge to do this work.

Stayed tuned for more home brew posts because ladies and gentlemen, I believe we have a true brewmaster in the making.

Have a great week!

xoxoxo,

L.A.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds you indeed had a "mawvelus" weekend!!! Miss you so much and........ can't wait to taste the Arotin IPA!

    ReplyDelete