Monday, February 6, 2012

What I Learned This Weekend

Image Source: Lululemon

Happy Monday, lovelies!

This weekend I taught @ Exhale and Lululemon in Santa Monica and trained a ton!  I will be certified to teach Core Fusion Cardio soon! Yippie.  Needless to say, I didn't learn too much outside of teaching this weekend.

One thing I did learn after teaching at Lululemon on Sunday is that I am head over heels obsessed with this Tea Lounge Pullover. When I decide to buy one, I think I will have to buy five because I will wear it every single day.

I am also completely in love with these tanks.  I am on my way to having one in every color.  They are so versatile.  I wear them to teach, under sweaters at work, even under sheer tops to play!


Image Source: http://www.designsponge.com/

The other thing I learned this weekend is that sleeping is amazing.  I obviously already knew it was amazing, but I've been so busy lately that finally reacquainting with sleep felt like a new experience!

This is a pretty interesting article about sleep and its benefits.

Are you guys noticing that the sun is staying out longer these days?!  I love it!! 

Any big plans for Valentine's day this Saturday?  I think Chris and I are staying in to make dinner together and dance in the living room.  I think I might put on a fancy dress and make him wear a suit just for fun!! :)

xoxox,

L.A.

P.S. We finally agreed on a paint color for our kitchen window trim.  As soon as that is done, I will post pictures! 

1 comment:

  1. Are those the bottoms of your feet? I sure do love you! Although you are a Mrs. Valentine now, you will always be my little Valentine. Love always, Mom

    ReplyDelete