Thursday, February 23, 2012

Vintage Summer Chic

Vintage Summer Chic

Glasses: Elizabeth and James, Purse: Anya Hindmarch, Shoes: Marc by Marc Jacobs, Dress: Axparis, Earrings: Vintage Chanel, Braclet: The Pearl Outlet

Lovelies!

I may be late to the party on this one, but I just discoverd Polyvore!  HOLY AMAZING way to create looks you love for both fashion and interiors.

I am going to a bridal shower in April and have been tossing and turning over what to pair with a vintage blue polka dot dress (very similar to the one above) that I plan to wear.  I created this look on Polyvore and am now so inspried!

Have you heard of Polyvore?  Do you love it?!  What do you think about this polka dot look?!

xoxoxox,

L.A.

P.S. This may become a huge, time suck obsession.  Just sayin....

1 comment:

  1. Had not heard of it but..... am going to check it out now. You, my dear, will be dressed just like I remember my mom when I was growing up!

    ReplyDelete