Friday, February 17, 2012

It's Friday, I'm In Love...With....

Image Source: vi.sualize.us
......courage.


Happy Friday, lovelies.

I thought that rather than obsessing over fashion, interiors, party planning, or food, today I would share my love for being real.

Living every single day on this planet takes courage.

For some, its having the courage to fight an illness or disease everyday, to live with a disability, to get out of a dying relationship, to change jobs, to go back to school, to cross the ocean on an airplane (heck, maybe to get on an airplane).

I am so inspired by the courage I see around me everyday.

Here's a good courage quote that I am carrying with me this weekend:

"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." - Anais Nin

I wish you all a Friday, weekend, and lifetime of the courage you need to create and recreate yourselves!

xoxoxox,

L.A.



1 comment: