Friday, February 10, 2012

It's Friday, I'm In Love....With....





....my gutter garden!!

Happy Friday, lovelies!

Isn't this gutter garden Mr. Arotin built for me super cool?!  (Isn't he the sweetest?!!!)

It was super easy to make, too!

Supplies needed:
1 gutter cut to fit the size of the window you want it to live in front of
2 gutter end pieces
A drill
Screws
Herbs or plants

After picking up the supplies, all you have to do is drill holes throughout the gutter to let the water drain, as well as affix the gutter to the window.  Once that is all set, its green thumb time for planting! Done!

I added little tongue dispensers to help me remember which herbs are which!

Big plans this weekend, lovelies?

I hope you enjoy good food with those you love and maybe complete a project or two!

xoxoxox,

L.A.


No comments:

Post a Comment