Friday, February 3, 2012

It's Friday, I'm In Love...With...



Image Source: unknown
.....this life mantra.

I mean, if that isn't truth, I don't know what truth is.


Image Source: SmittenKitchen
...asparagus, goat cheese and lemon pasta.

Holy yummy looking!  Smitten Kitchen does it again.  This will definitely be on my menu for this weekend.

Image Source: nailcrazy.tumblr.com
...Pamplona Purple.

A nail polish that references both my favorite country and color in the world is a MUST HAVE in my book. Plus, I am so NOT into pink, so purple is my perfect Valentine's Day manicure color!  Whoop! Done and done.

Image Source: unknown
....this happy quote!

 
This is an everyday goal of mine.  There is nothing quite like smiling so big at a grumpy-looking stranger that you see them get a little giddy up in their step and put a smile on too!

Image Source: Viva Terra
....this succulent wreath!!

 
I have been trying to find the perfect lingering-winter-almost-spring wreath.  Not too bright, not to dark.  Here it is. 

 
Happy Friday, lovelies!

I woke up this morning and repeated in my head twice, "today will be a good day."  It's already looking that way!  Isn't the power of our mind so amazing?!

I'm looking forward to enjoying some down time at home this weekend paired with some exciting teaching!  I will teaching @ the Lululemon in Santa Monica this Sunday @ 9:30am.  If you live in the LA area, come play with me and experience the AWESOMEness of Exhale before you drink beer and eat pizza (hehehehe) while watching the super bowl all afternoon!

My challenge to myself this weekend is to surprise myself.  I challenge you to do the same.

xoxoxo,

L.A.


2 comments:

  1. You are so darn inspirational! I can't help but feel happy when I read your blog!!! Happy Friday, sweet Lindsey!

    ReplyDelete