Friday, February 24, 2012

It's Friday, I'm In Love .....With

Image Source: Google Images

If you haven't seen this movie (and you love Ernest Hemingway, Paris, Woody Allen, Paris, F. Scott Fitzgerald, Paris, all things 1920s, Paris, a good message, and Paris)...RUN RENT IT NOW!

I am so obsessed with the concept, the writing, the costumes. LOVE LOVE LOVE.

My wanderlust is back and its serious.

Image Source: Google Images
 ...going to Buenos Aires for New Years!!!

This picture is going to be Chris and I (tangoing in the streets of Buenos Aires) in t-minus 9 months-ish.  I can't wait!!!!!

We are going to take tango lessons and an immersion Spanish class (gotta re-up those lengua skills) before we go. I also need to find the PERFECT tango shoes!!!

I am super open and excited for any and all recommendations you lovelies have as far as where we should go, what we should see, and MOST importantly...what and where we should eat and drink!!!

P.S. This blog is cool!

Image Source: http://www.scarves.net/

I love quotes and I love scarves!!! Double score!

Image Source: babaloud.com
...this quote.

I so believe in wandering.  Some of the best expierences of my life have happened while wandering alone.  Embrace your wanderlust.  Challenege yourself to do something, go somewhere for no reason other than you want too!  I promise, you won't be disappointed.

Happy weekend, lovelies!

Mr. Arotin is hosting a poker night for the boys tonight and we plan to watch the Oscars on Sunday.  This is the ballot we will use to keep score!  Other than that, we will be laying low, working on a few projects, and enjoying each other!

What are your plans?  Are you watching the Oscars?  Going to an Oscar party?

xoxoxo,

L.A.



1 comment:

  1. I MISS OSCAR PARTIES!!! I talked to my (ex) next-door-neighbor yesterday and he was talking about the neighbor-Oscar-party. I am so jealous. Nobody here seems to care about the Oscars. Boooo. I guess Sammy and I will be watching them alone.

    ReplyDelete