Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Auntie Awesome Ideas


Image Source: http://www.betsymariephotography.com/
My sister will be nearly 21 weeks pregnant when she is here next week, meaning she will have just learned the sex of Baby Pride!

I am thinking that while she and Mark are here we should do a gender reveal shoot.  Isn't the shot above so sweet?!  I think its such a fun way to announce the gender to the world (if you choose to do so).  What do you think?! 

Did you choose to learn the sex of your baby, if you have one?  Do you think you will?  Will you learn but keep it a secret?!  So many options!

I can't wait for my sssseeester to get here!

xoxoxox,

L.A.

P.S.

Image Source: The Berry
As soon as I learn that Baby Pride is in fact, a boy, I am so buying this.  Auntie Awesome strikes again.

No comments:

Post a Comment