Tuesday, January 24, 2012

What I Learned This Weekend

Happy Tuesday, lovelies!

I learned some pretty fun things this weekend spent in airports and in Tulsa with family and friends.

First, Tulsa has a brewing company!  I had no idea!  I had a Marshall IPA while home and it was fantastic.  If you live near or in Tulsa, check it out!

Secondly, I learned that a simple, chic courthouse wedding can be incredibly breathtaking (more beautiful than most actual weddings if you are one attractive couple with great style like my sister and brother-in-law)!!

More pictures (that I took!!) and details (like a description of how I designed the $20 bouquet she is holding) from my little sister's wedding to come very soon!

Image Source: Feburary's Harper's Bazar.  I can't remember which ad! Arg!
Thirdly, I learned that I am soooooooo ready for chic, spring stilettos to graze my feet with their presence! Aren't the ones above just nautically to-die-for?! 

There is nothing like a 20 degree winter weather experience to put you in the mood for spring

Lastly, I learned that being out of town while house renovations are being done is amazing!  You get to experience all of the enjoyment and NONE of the drilling, hammering, painting mess! 

The above shot is a sneak peak at the new windows installed in my kitchen.  I LOVE them!

I will be sharing a post on the renovation soon as well.

Have a wonderful day!

xoxox,

Lindsey

P.S. Chinese New Year / Lunar New Year happened yesterday.  Its the year of the DragonHere is a yummy, easy and healthy recipe in case you want a little Asian food to celebrate.  I always add mushrooms, rice noodles and spinach when I make this.

1 comment:

  1. The husband stary home to monitor the work! wha wha

    ReplyDelete