Friday, January 13, 2012

It's Friday, I'm In Love....With...

Image Source: http://www.thesmallthingsblog.com/
..simple glitter nails! 
I did glitter nails this summer over a pretty Essie coral color.  What I love about the glitter nails above is that the color underneath is natural.  What a simple, chic way to add some glitter into everyday!


Image Source: http://housewivesofriverton.blogspot.com
...mod podged electrical covers.
When we first moved into our bungalow the only thing I was bummed about was the fact that my old, awesome electrical covers weren't be able to move in with us.  (Our electric covers aren't traditional sized.) I SOOOOOOOO love decorative electrical covers and have been trying to figure out what to do about my boring ones all this time.  When I saw this blog post I was really happy / felt silly that I didn't realize I could just make my own decorative covers!!


Image Source: unknown
...everything about this girl.

The simple bun (I have been rocking this look alot lately).  The eyebrows. The sunglasses.  The earrings.  The shoulders on that jacket.  I basically want to be her.

Happy weekend, lovelies!  I am going to a Feng Shui workshop Sunday and I can't wait!  I will also be teaching @ Exhale (come visit me if you live in LA!!!) and hopefully squeezing in a project or two as well.

What are your plans?  Anything exciting?!

xoxo,

L.A.

2 comments:

  1. I"m going to make a gutter garden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to be getting even MORE EXCITED about your upcoming visit!!!!!

    ReplyDelete