Friday, January 27, 2012

It's Friday, I'm In Love .....With.....


Image Source: Victoria's Secret
.....this high slit maxi skirt from Victoria's Secret!!

I haven't ordered it just yet, but something tells me that the split will add some interest and sex appeal to a piece I could pretty much wear everyday.  Whether lounging around the house, shopping with the gals, or going to dinner with Mr. Arotin.

Image Source: Houzz
 .....this closet!

Are you kidding?  Two stories? I don't think I would ever walk into another room in my house.

Image Source: JCrew
...these platforms sandals from JCrew.

They will add a little chic feel to the everyday shorts and tank, and make your legs look long and lean while walking in a bikini and cover up towards the beach, don't you think?!

I love, love, love JCrew's spring 2012 collection. These sandals are just the beginning. 

I want this.  And this.  And this.  And this. This, too!


....and on a personal note...my kitty, Nikolai!

He sat on a human lap last night for the first time in almost 5 years (he's almost 5, meaning, he never sat on a human lap before)!!  I guess waiting 5 years is better than never! Right?!

Happy Friday, lovelies! I don't know about you, but I am soo ready for a little break this weekend. I have been teaching and training away at Exhale, working at my other job and am truly looking forward to spending some down time around the house.  I also need to get some pictures prepped for posts for next week. (Sneak Peak: Gutter Garden How-To, Chic Courthouse Wedding on a Budget, and our kitchen reveal!!)

I hope you enjoy your weekend, where ever you are, and come back to visit next week!

xoxox,

L.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment