Monday, December 19, 2011

What I Learned This Weekend - Candles & Korean Spas

I normally learn more over the weekend than I did this past weekend. (Maybe I lacked in the learning department because I was insanely busy or maybe insanely excited that I am now a Core Fusion teacher!!!!)

Anyway, I did learn two new things!

First off, I learned that simple Mason jar candles are the perfect little addition to a holiday gift.

Chris and I got into candle making about this time last year.  Its super fun!  We save all the wax from candles that we burn and then melt it down to make more candles.  We mix and match shades and scents.  Its always a fun experiment.

My above candles turned out a dark pink (possibly from the mass amounts of red wax I had from holiday candles?!).  Thank goodness these little gifts are for girls! hehe.

If you are interested in candle making, check out this kit.  Its a good starter with easy to follow directions.  I think you will be surprised at how easy the process really is! 

Aren't they adorable little presents?!

Secondly, have any of you been to a Korean Spa?!  Holy moly!!

I went on Saturday and WHAT AN AMAZING experience!!!!

I had a body scrub and a massage and will most definitely be going back!

I have family coming in for the holidays this week, so I will be busy prepping for my guests!  I am also teaching my very first Core Fusion class on Thursday.  I love the excitement of the holidays and new adventures!

xoxo & Happy Monday!

Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment