Friday, December 16, 2011

It's Friday, I'm In Love...With....



Happy Friday, Lovelies!

I am so excited today because.... guess what?!  After today, I will officially be a Core Fusion teacher!  Woohooo!  (As long as all goes well with my mock class @ 2:30 PST - send positive thoughts my way!!)  Also, I am almost completely done with my holiday shopping (soooo refreshing!). 

I came across the blush above from Nars on A Cup of Jo and completely fell in love!  I am a firm believer that all a girl needs to leave the house is a little lip gloss and rosy cheeks.  Simple, classic, natural beauty.


Image Source: http://topsmalibu.com/index.php
...these poof balls!

In Europe, poof balls are a very popular party game.  Its pretty simple and silly.  You just put the little balls into the tubes and designate someone to blow balls at people! 

I am thinking this might be my contribution to New Year's Eve celebrations!

...this quote.

This quote is my mantra for my mock class today!!!

How can I stumble if its part of my dance?!

I hope you all have a lovely, holiday-joy-filled weekend!  Stay warm and make memories with those you love!

xoxoxo,

L.A.

P.S. Chris and I are doing 12 dates of Christmas this year!  So far we have had sushi, wine tasting with friends, tonight is a shopping and burger excursion, tomorrow is an oyster and martini date (one of our favorites!), and I think on Sunday we will have festive beers or coffee!  I found the idea here! 

1 comment:

  1. Love the idea for "12 Dates of Christmas!" I'll keep in in mind for next year =)

    ReplyDelete