Friday, December 9, 2011

It's Friday, I'm In Love....With...



Image Source: unknown


...white tattoos

Okay, so maybe I am 10 years behind on the white tattoo trend.  I don't care!  I have discovered you now, white tattoo, and since I came across the picture above, I can't get you off my mind!!

Image Source: beautifulcliche.tumblr.com
..this dress.

I nearly dropped dead when I saw this picture.  It is everything I could ever ask for in a wedding dress.  Lace, satin, form fitting, with-sleeves.....eeeeekkkkk!!! I will find or have this made for a vow renew in the future.  Oh, yes I will! 

Image Source: instagram.heuoku.com
...this quote.

Lovelies, the above quote sums up my life recently.  I feel like I am juggling 16 balls at once! I thought I would share this with you because I am sure I am not the only one feeling over worked and over whelmed right now.  When you feel chaos this holiday season (or in life, in general), think about this!  It's my new mantra!

What is on your agenda for the weekend?  Holiday parties?! Holiday decorating?  Baking? Or maybe you are a lucky one with some down time?!  Whatever it is that you are doing, I hope you take some time for you and to take a breath and relax! (Maybe, I should take my own advice?!  Inhale. Pause. Exhale.)

xoxo,

Lindsey

1 comment: