Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Guest Key Ring

Image Source: Sunset Magazine

I pride myself on being a good (striving for GREAT) hostess during parties, but even more so when I have dear friends or family staying in my home.  Its my belief that the details make or break any experience, so I try to be as detailed oriented as possible when transforming our second bedroom (office / craft room) into a guest oasis.

I have always been on top of the obvious when it comes to the guest room, providing a covered glass of water, fresh flowers, a welcome note (I actually always give a small gift with a Santa Monica twist), map of the area, etc.  But, I am also always looking for new ways to make my guests feel even more welcome. 

When I saw the above guest key ring in a great article in this month's issue of Sunset Magazine, I just had to share it!  How adorable?!

When I am a guest in someone's home, my worst fear is losing their house key.  So, I am sure my guests feel the same.  How could you possible lose the keys when they are attached to this adorable ring?!

Do you have special ways that you welcome your guests? (I would love to provide guest robes and slippers, but I think Chris would have something to say about purchases like that!)

xoxo,
Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment