Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Feel Good Wednesday - Savasana Soundtrack

Image Source: yoga-geek.com
Good morning, lovelies!  Guess what?!  I am so close to finishing my Core Fusion Teacher Training that I am now working on my savasana play list!  I don't know about you, but I LOVE savasana and am pumped to finally be at this section of class. 

Is there anything like the peace, calm, and gratitude you feel as you melt into the mat after a long and thoughtful practice?!

I thought I would share a few songs from my play list that you can maybe include in your home practice or cool down play list.

A Case of You - Joni Mitchell
Adele - Home Again
This I Know - Sam & Ruby
Back To You - John Mayer
All I Want Is You - Tristan Prettyman
Hello - Tristan Prettyman

xoxo,

Lindsey


No comments:

Post a Comment