Monday, November 28, 2011

What I Learned This Weekend - Peace, Light, and Food

Happy Monday, lovelies!  I hope you all had a restful long weekend.  I know I did!  I spent my time cooking, playing with Chris, beginning to decorate for Christmas (I am all set except the tree which arrives on Saturday - I can't wait!), and watching movies!

So, the first thing I learned this long weekend is that wreaths don't have to be frilly to be meaningful.  I think the wreath on my front door has tons of meaning, beauty, and was super simple to make.  What do you think?!


 I also learned that winter light is simply breathtaking!

This picture was taken in the Exhale Spa studio.  The light came through the window and shone onto the carpet at about 3pm.  This image lasted only 1-2 minutes before it changed because of shadows.

What a nice reminder to enjoy winter light and exhale!

Much to my delight and surprise, I learned that pumpkin cheesecake is in fact MORE delicious than pumpkin pie!  Don't believe me?  I am posting the recipe tomorrow!  Get excited!

Lastly, I learned this weekend that herbs tied with a pretty bow can be quite the lovely hostess gift, or hostess gift garnishment.  Don't you think?!

Wishing you a lovely week full of holiday cheer!

xoxo,

L.A.


No comments:

Post a Comment