Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Tuesday Daydreaming

Image Source: ohlala-misscherie.tumblr.com

Image Source: beautifulplacestovisit.com

Image Source: reverie-daydream.blogspot.com
I've got Paris on mind.  It's bad.  It will be 5 years since my last visit as of 2012.  I don't think I can handle more than 5 years away from Paris.

And, since I am planning a french country themed vow renewal for Chris and I in April, its totally reasonable for me to have spent a few hours yesterday looking up flights, right?!. 

Sneak peak vow renewal inspiration here, here and here.  And, remember this?  Totally doing that too.

Okay, enough Paris torture for today.  Must get back to work to pay for this trip.

xoxo,

L.A.

P.S. Any countries or cities that consistently call to your heart?!

1 comment:

  1. I would like to go to a country in the southern hemisphere! I don't think that I have ever been! Argentina maybe?!

    ReplyDelete