Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Holiday Tableware

Image Source: Crate & Barrel
I hate to admit it, but I think my holiday spirit is officially in over drive.  I will try my very best to limit my holiday postings, but you can't knock a girl for loving all things Thanksgiving, Christmas, friends, family and entertaining, right?!

While searching for the perfect tableware for my holiday entertaining this year, I stumbled upon a few fun finds I thought I would share.  Perhaps this post will rev your holiday engines, too?!

I love the this rustic leave plate.  The color and shape appeal to all my favorite fall senses.


Image Source: Williams Sonoma
This reindeer stag plate just screams traditional, holiday sophistication, don't you think?  I think the man in your life would even be okay with this!


Image Source: Cost Plus World Market
We don't even need to talk about my love for pumpkins.


Image Source: Crate & Barrel
 How silly and fun?!

Image Source: Crate & Barrel
I can't decide if wine-tipsy guests jingle-jangling around my holiday party with these jingle bells wine glass tags will be super fun, or super annoying?!  What do you think?!


Image Source: Cost Plus World Market
 Parchment paper leaves?! Yes, please!


Image Source: Crate & Barrel

I love, love, love, loveeeeee this plate.  I am currently trying to talk Chris into letting me buy 5 for our Christmas dinner! 


Image Source: Pottery Barn
Aren't these pretty, too?!

Image Source: Cost Plus World Market
Adorable!

Image Source: Williams Sonoma
 Again, pumpkins just make me happy.  I think this would make a great salad or appetizer plate.

Image Source: Pottery Barn
I LOVE THESE CANDLES.  SOOOO PRETTY.

Do you use holiday-specific decor when you host holiday dinners / parties?  Do you think festive decor is the icing on the entertaining cake, or just cheesy?!  I am so curious to hear how you decorate / host for the season!

xoxo,

L.A.

1 comment:

  1. hell yes! as much holiday-specific decor as possible, always!!!! ;-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete