Monday, October 10, 2011

Mother Earth Monday - Plastic Bag Tree

Image Source: Reuseit.com
Happy Monday, lovelies!

Today, I want to share a gift idea I had for Chris last Christmas.  Its silly, but kinda fun and good for the Earth!

Seeing as how Chris is truly the person behind our household recycle, reuse, save it motto (he even saves aluminimum foil that has only been lightly used), when I saw this plastic bag tree on resuseit.com, I thought it was weird and random, but that he might actually love it!  (Yes, we wash and re-use our plastic storage bags.) 

I haven't purchased the tree yet, so we currently use our drying rack (but it doesn't work well).

What do you think?  Would you keep this silly device in your kitchen?  Do you think I can make one myself?! Do you save your plastic bags?  Are we totally nuts because we do?

xoxo,

L.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment