Friday, October 21, 2011

It's Friday, I'm In Love....With...


Image Source: Crafty Nest
...pretty carved pumpkins!

Chris and I are carving our pumpkin patch pumpkins tonight (pictures from our trip to the patch next week) and I have decided against carving a silly face.  I will be doing a pretty design that will look fabulous all lit up!  What do you think lovelies?  Will you be ditching the traditional face for something a little more pretty this year?

Image Source: With Style and Grace
...Homemade Pumpkin Spice hostess gifts!
Isn't this just the most darling of darling ideas?!  Your gracious host would love you forever after you give them a topping for their granola, coffee, oatmeal....you name it!  How easy and thoughtful!!
  • 1/4 cup ground cinnamon
  • 2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
  • 2 teaspoons ground ginger
  • 1 teaspoon ground cloves
Directions
In a small bowl, mix together cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and cloves. Store in an airtight container/jar.

Image Source: Pinhole Press
...simple and nostalgic photo holiday cards.

Chris and I usually go with simple, classic, no-photo holiday cards.  I am thinking we may change it up this year, but I would like to keep the same simple feel.  These are so nostalgic and timeless looking to me.  I think it could be such a sweet addition to the holiday card package we are planning!

Happy, happy Friday! I think its pretty obvious that I am super pumped about all the holiday festivities coming up, no?! hehe.  I can't wait to spend time with Chris carving our pumpkins tonight.  We are going to do a little house sprucing this weekend as well and I hope I get time to bake something sweet.  Its the time of the year when I feel bad for every day that my home goes without the sweet smell of something fresh baked and delicious!

I hope you spend the weekend with those you love all snuggled up with fall weather!

xoxo,

Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment