Friday, October 14, 2011

It's Friday, I'm In Love...With....


Image Source: My Dad!
 ...the fall sunrise.

My dad sent me this picture in a good morning email today.  It really warmed my heart. It makes me feel all warm and fall fuzzy and reminds me of home.

Image Source: A Beautiful Mess
...this DIY tutorial on how to transfer a picture to fabric!

Can we say personalized pillows?! Holla!  Or how about framing the fabric for a rustic look?

Image Source: Unknown

...weekend headscarfs and this picture in general.

I am so in love with the headscarf look these days.  (LA friends, don't judge me if you see me in one every day over the weekend for the foreseeable future.)


Image Source: 101 Cookbooks

....miso soup!!!

I discovered this super easy recipe for miso soup this week and it was soooo delicious (not to mention super healthy).  I am going to try adding Udon noodles next time!  I think this will be a fall / winter staple on the Arotin dinner menu.

Happy Friday, lovelies!  I am so glad the weekend is here.  I just completed my second week of training (its going very well!) at Exhale and am looking forward to a restful weekend.  Our local pumpkin patch opened, so I plan to have a fallapooluza day date with Chris on Saturday or Sunday and maybe carve pumpkins too!  Hopefully all of my fall thoughts and activities will make the indian summer we are experiencing in LA hit the road!

I hope you are enjoying the very best of fall (and football) wherever you are!

xoxox,

Lindsey


1 comment:

  1. Whoop, whoop! Love your blog. And, you KNOW how much I love scarfs! When you and Toni were little, you would get scarfs from my drawer and "borrow" them. I've always worn them and have always loved them. I never cared whether they were "in" or "out"..... I wore them!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete