Friday, October 7, 2011

It's Friday, I'm In Love....With...

Image Source: Aubrey London Pinup
...Victory Curls.

I just can't get enough of the 40s!
Did you know that these curls were / are called "victory curls" because women wore them as a tribute to winning WWII?!

 ...5 Layer Mediterranean Dip
Much like a layered bean dip, however using healthier ingredients.
Start with a layer of hummus (I bought two packages), then add layers of chopped cucumbers, chopped tomatoes, chopped kalamata olives, and feta.  Repeat.  Done + yum!

Image Source: Retro Designer Deals
...structured, vintage hand bags.
Vintage, again.  I just can't get enough!!

..busting out the Polaroid at parties.
Is there anything more fun?!

Image Source: Country Living
.....these wine bags!

How adorable for your harvest party or as a hostess gift for Thanksgiving?!

Happy weekend, lovelies!  Any big plans?  I am headed to a wedding, to buy pumpkins (yahoooooooo!), and plan to enjoy the crisp air we have in LA.  It really feels like fall!  I am also making this recipe tonight.  Doesn't it seem yummy and totally fall?! 

xoxo,

L.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment