Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Wedding Wednesday - Flower Market Love!

Image Source: greenweddingshoes.com

Image Source: greenweddingshoes.com

Image Source: greenweddingshoes.com

Image Source: greenweddingshoes.com

Lovelies!  I saw this New York, vintage flower market inspired wedding on GreenWedding Shoes last week and could NOT WAIT to post a few images for Wedding Wednesday. 

How gorgeous are those centerpieces?! swoonnnnnn.  How awesome is that monogrammed topiary on the back of the bride's chair?! rrraaaadddd!!

I think my most favorite element of all is the bottom picture.  The genius bride (possibly bride & groom) decided that the favors would be DIY bouquets for the guests to take home!  What a fun, creative, scented, happy take home.

What do you think?  Would you do a flower market themed wedding?  Do you love the idea of DIY favors? (Chris and I did them too!)  Can you imagine how delicious your ceremony and reception would smell?!  OMG!

xoxo,

L.A.

P.S. Tomorrow is my birthday, lovelies!  I'll be 26!  I have a super fun post planned!  Come visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment