Thursday, September 22, 2011

Mrs. 26 + A Birthday Wish!


Start To 26 = Pumpkin Spice Latte and a Present!


Lovelies, today is my 26th birthday! Wowzers!  How did this happen?  I guess with a wedding, a honeymoon and everything in between, it makes sense that 25 and the first quarter of life flew by!

I am definitely one of those "birthday" people.  I firmly believe that September 22nd is the BEST DAY OF THE YEAR.  But, in my defense, it is the first day of fall (even if the calendar says fall is tomorrow, its today, and will be September 22nd as long as I'm alive).  Who doesn't LOVE the first day of fall?! 

I wasn't sure if I should do a birthday post because its kinda vain, but I figured that since this is a birthday with many firsts, I would post to share those firsts because they are fun, and because, why not?!

This is my first birthday as a Mrs.  Which is pretty awesome / weird. 
This is my first birthday as a wife! Which is wonderful / amazing! 
This is my first birthday with a sister-in-law and mother-in-law.  Which is awesome / awesome! (More cards and presents and love in my life!)
This is my first birthday as a Core Fusion teacher. (Well, teacher-in-training).  Which is rad / wonderful!
This is my first birthday with a joint credit card.  Which is dangerous (hehe) / awesome!
This is my first birthday on the slippery side of my 20s! Which is super weird / exciting!

Lastly, and part of my birthday wish:

This is my first birthday as a blog writer.  Which is amazing / awesome.

My birthday wish is for you, my lovely readers, to please click "Join this site" over on the right hand side of the page under the "About Me" section and become a follower!  You will have put in a little information, but nothing more personal than your name and email address and I PROMISE you won't get slammed with emails!  Having followers makes blog writing more fun and gives me motivation to keep on, keepin on. 

So, please, please make my birthday wish come true, become a follower, and share my blog with your friends too!

Do you love your birthday?  Do you hate it?  What's your favorite way to celebrate?  How was 26 for you?  What do you hope it will bring, if you aren't there yet?!

xoxo,

L.A.

P.S. Today is NasmasDAY. (How lucky am I)?!  Check out your local yoga studio, I bet they are offering free classes today!


2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Wife! I hope you get 100+ new followers today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I have already wished you a Happy Birthday, but wanted to do so again. It does hurt that I am not with you :(..... am hoping Chris will give you an extra hug from mom.

    I have adored being your mother!

    Wishing you an incredible 26th year, my dear.

    Love always and forever,

    Mom

    ReplyDelete