Friday, September 16, 2011

It's Friday, I'm In Love....With....

Image Source: http://sproutedkitchen.com/
...this Sweet Corn Ceviche Recipe!
No dairy, no animal, just straight up veggies, herbs and goodness.  Great, late summer side.

Image Source: http://www.keikolynn.com/
...this head scarf tutorial.
I found an awesome, gorgeous, vintage scarf a few weeks back and just couldn't resist buying it. 
Now, I know what to do with it other than stare at it everyday!

Image Source: sunday-suppers.com
....these early fall, open faced sammies!
Recipe: Toast a few pieces of delicious bread.  Top with arugula, cheese of your choice (the above is ricotta, but I think goat would be delicious) and berries. 
Drizzle with EVOO. Done + yummm!

Image Source: http://cupcakesandcashmere.com/
....hanging dried Eucalyptus on a bare wall.
Solution to one of my bedroom decorating problems?!  I think so!!

Image Sourcce: unknown
....drum roll for this one.....
.....GOING VIP STYLE TO SEE RASCAL FLATTS TOMORROW!!!!!!
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Lovelies, its true!!!

My awesome, amazing, loving, awesome, way cool, rock star, handsome, did I mention AWESOME? husband got us two I am so excited I could pee my pants VIP tickets to see my most favoritest of favorite groups in concert for my 26th birthday! (Which is next Thursday!)  Tomorrow, we will head to San Bernadino (with every one of their albums on hand to prepare) to sing our hearts out with Rascal Flatts.  

Did you all know that I walked down the aisle to an acoustic version (played by a dear friend) of "Bless the Broken Road?"  Did you also know that I am PRAYING to the universe that they will somehow know its my birthday and sing to me?!  Not likely, but you can't stop a serial optimist from being hopeful!

I literally have chills just thinking about the concert and can't wait to share pictures next week.

Other than the concert, Chris and I will be making some delicious food (probably both recipes above) and I have some other DIY projects in store (camera bag and a crystal necklace from tutorials I found online this week).

What are you doing this weekend?  Enjoying fall weather?  Has your local pumpkin patch opened?

Whatever you plan to do, I hope to do it with those you love, in great, fall style! ;)

xoxo,

L.A.

1 comment:

  1. OMG That is so awesome, Lindsey! Chris outdid himself again.
    So very blessed with such a great son-in-law that knows how to keep a smile on my baby girl's face!!

    ReplyDelete