Friday, September 9, 2011

It's Friday, I'm In Love...With...


....honey and this article about 20 awesome uses for it!
Including home-made lip balm & lotion!

 
...our Chicken Liver (substituted with soy chorizo since I am a recent veggie) Salad wine pairing dinner from last Friday served with Delicious Rose from Bordeaux. 
Recipe here.
Did you guys know that I LOVE rose?! ;)

...these yummy Chai Shortbread cookies I baked last weekend!
Recipe here

....this sneak peak of my fall welcome bench!


Happy Friday, lovelies.  I am approaching this weekend with excitement / thoughtfulness.  I am excited to spend down time with Chris and thoughtful as Sunday is the 10th anniversary of 9/11. 

Chris and I are going to volunteer for National Service and Remembrance Day (if you are interested too, click here) and spend time reflecting on the wonderful lives we all live thanks to our military. 

I hope you all have a lovely fall weekend and partake in a brief moment in silence for those lives lost on 9/11, the lives of soldiers lost fighting in the subsequent war, and maybe you could even send positive thoughts to the families of the 9/11 victims, first responders, and to our great country in general.

xoxo,

Lindsey



2 comments:

  1. A daughter with a huge heart and a great citizen! I couldn't be more proud!

    ReplyDelete