Friday, September 2, 2011

It's Friday, I'm In Love...With...

...strawberry cucumber water.

I have been saving Italian soda bottles to make my own flavored water.  The strawberry cucumber mix is by far my favorite concoction so far.  Just the right amount of crisp & sweet.

....my homemade soap dispener!
Tutorial here!

Image Source: readymade.com
 ...this homemade lotion recipe. 
Totally making some this weekend!

Image Source: 4inspireddesign.com
....this fall entrywall!
I.die.

...beach yoga & my very first paddle boarding experience led by Kyra Anastasia Sudofsky!

Tomorrow, Chris and I are doing beach yoga and paddle boarding with Kyra!  We are so excited!
I hope to bring my camera and get some good pictures.  Check back next week for those!

Happy Labor Day weekend, lovelies!  What are your plans?  Hitting the beach, cooking, watching football, working on your home, perhaps?  I know all of those are on my list for this weekend. Whatever it is that you do, I hope you do it with those you love!

xoxo,

L.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment