Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wedding Wednesday - Mint & Rose Inspriation

Image Source: Sunday-Suppers.com
When I was planning my wedding, I found inspiration from the strangest places; cutesy girls dressed on the street, place settings at dinner parties, kids playing on a playground, the various colors, flavors and textures found on wineries...I was so easily inspired.  And, I think that's a great thing!

The most beautiful and unique weddings I have ever attended have been designed around the bride and groom's world inspriations, not from wedding books, magazines, etc.

When I saw this photo, I instantly invisioned a romantic, blush & green garden wedding with a beautiful bride in a flowy chiffon dress wearing danity gold jewelry.

What do you see?!  Where do you find your wedding inspriation?!

Happy Planning, lovelies!

xoxo,

L.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment