Monday, August 29, 2011

Mother Earth Monday - Namaste, Y'all!

Image Source: Stilelibero


I'm feeling particularly yogic this morning, so I thought for this Mother Earth Monday, I would share a couple of awesome yoga companies and a few products.

First up is the New York Times #1 best earth-friendly yoga mat - The Original Eco Yoga Mat by Barefoot Yoga Co.

I'm pretty impressed with Barefoot's listing of earth friendly yoga products!  This hemp bag is cool, and this organic bra too ( I don't know about you, but I totally dig organic products over synthetic b.s. touching my ta tas!).  This line of recycled yoga pants by Prana is awesome, as well.

Secondly, UK based Stilelibero provides cork yoga mats!  How rad.  I guess buying a mat from the UK isn't that eco-friendly when you consider shipping, but I couldn't resist sharing the recycled cork!

Do you know of any other earth-friendly yoga companies or products?!  How many of you guys are yogis?! Yogitas (new yogis)?!

Namaste, y'all!

xoxo,

L.A.


No comments:

Post a Comment