Friday, August 26, 2011

It's Friday, I'm In Love...with..

Image Source: Smitten Kitchen
...this zucchini fritters recipe!

Did you know that August is national "find a way to sneak zucchini's onto your neighbors porch" month?!  I think this is going to be a yummy way to make use of all my zucchinis!

Image Source: From Me To You
...retro glam makeup! 

Jamie Beck of the blog From Me To You gives a fantastic tutorial here on how to pretty easily achieve this so gorgeous-glam look.


...finishing The Pink Monster!!!! (sneak peek!)

Check back later today for the whole post!

Image Source: The Martha Blog
...this adorable butter presentation!

Are you kidding me?!  This was done using a serrated Wusthof knife.  Guess who's got one of those?! ;)

Image Source: New York Times
...underwater sparkling wine.

Yes, you read that right.  This Italian dude ferments his bubbles under ocean bubbles!! Read the article here.  You better believe I am going to do WHATEVER it takes to get my hands on one of these bottles (even if it comes with some friendly starfish attached)!

Happy Friday, lovelies! I am so looking forward to the weekend.  It feels alot like summer here in LA so this weekend I am going to hit the beach, make some blackberry jam, pick out some tomatoes for drying & canning and enjoy the summer while its here.  All the while sending positive and helping energy back east....damn Irene.

What are your plans for the weekend?!

I hope it entails eating yummy food, and spending time with those you love (and hopefully checking back with me to see the final Pink Monster transition!).

xoxoxo,

Lindsey

1 comment: