Friday, August 19, 2011

Its Friday, I'm In Love.....With...


Image Source: Photographer, William Garret
...this photo. 
 I mean, really? Holy beautiful. I am pretending that is Chris and I in our other Italian bodies and our other Italian life.  We do have a scooter...its pretty much us!



....angel hair pasta with sun-dried tomato pea pesto.

Talk about yummy!  Find the recipe here (I added in the sundried tomatoes).



Image Source: unknown (unfortunately! would love to give credit on this one.)
....this photo!
Totally true in my case.  I have legally been Lindsey Arotin for 1 month, today!



...my hanging vase.
I LOVE IT!! Tutorial here

...relaxing in the twilight of summer.
My welcome sign says it all. 

 ...grilled corn on the cob.
yum.

Image Source: awelltraveledwoman.tumblr.com
....Great Danes, barefeet and a clear umbrella for the fall.

Any big plans for the weekend, lovelies?

xo,

L.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment